When you say nothing at all
01:35 | Author: Bruno



Hoje partilharam comigo este video e, como tal, é claro que também tinha de o partilhar. Não só pela mensagem, mas também pela música e respectiva letra.

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best.. When you say nothing at all


Há coisas que, mesmo assim, fazem tanto sentido...

|
This entry was posted on 01:35 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Viajantes:

On 8 de abril de 2008 às 19:15 , lilasmente disse...

eixxx.. esta foi das primeiras musicas que aprendi na guitarra.. é especial portanto